About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I realize I've been using the same blogskin for practically a year
not like I care~

Anime Autumn season watchlist~

Sketchbook ~full color’s~ 2nd Oct

About some art club in this school. It's comedy/slice-of-life, so I'm definitely watching it.

Mokke 3rd Oct
Two sisters who can see ghosts. Heard it was heartwarming and sweet, so I shall watch and see :B

Shakugan no Shana II 5th Oct
Have to watch. Cause it's popular. You watch popular things

Maplestory 7th Oct
I used to be so obsessed with Maple XD about hundred plus bucks spent on freaking cashcards. Since there's an anime version, might as well just watch and see what Madhouse can come up with lol. I hope it'll be subbed though

Rental Magica 8th Oct
The character art seems nice.. It's about this agency where you rent magicians to do stuff that requires magic. Looks fun, too~
(plus the guy with silver hair is pretty hot)

Minami-ke 8th Oct

three sisters. One is motherly and sweet, one is dumb and stupid, one is a cynic.
Sounds great to me XD

Genshiken 2 10th Oct
About otaku culture. Art is a bit bad, but I still watch anyway cause...I like the manga? :D Plus this season will have Ogiue. The yaoi fangirl. WIN!

Kodomo no Jikan 11th Oct
I probably sound like a pervert...(although I'm probably one huh)
This is a show for lolicons. Loli kid falls in love with teacher and somehow knows a lot of adult stuff and uses it to try and ensnare the teacher.
Loli licking melted vanilla ice cream anyone?
It's funny, so I watch. :B
I'm NOT A LOLICON!!!!

Moyashimon 12th Oct

About a guy who sees bacteria with his naked eye. The promo picture looks so damn funny. (bunch of chibi bacteria things)Maybe I get to learn stuff for bio lol (doubt it) Provided people sub this as well..

lol what am I doing right before the EOYS?

Labels:


posted at 6:43 AM
Comments: Post a Comment