About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The sec ones and other new members came for GB yesterday! now GB is like..doubled. Hugeee. And there's a severe lack of space now, and it's so hard to reach my bag. ORZ.

I wish the batch wasn't so big though. And it's going to be so hard for them to bond.
Which means more will drop out next year. Oh well!

A nice song. Listen and write what you think in the tagboard! ^^
ZL sent me this song. :D

(translated)
Dream Scape- FictionJunctionKaori
A sea of grass I've never seen
is swaying and rustling in the silver
This is the scenery at the border between dreams and waking reality

Is it in order to meet you?
Or is it for the eyes of someone I still haven't seen?
I'll go on, dividing the wind
dream scape

The alarm clock will ring soon
But what's beyond that might still be a dream
No matter where you are, your precious things don't change, you know

Even if I wake up, I'm sure I'll still be right here
I think that might be what they call courage

Sittin' in the silence... everlasting night breeze
(I believe... I deceive... I relieve...)
It's just that it's too dark to see...
In my...

The fragment of my heart that I flung away because I didn't want to cry
is chasing after me now, until I can't even catch my breath
and the reality I clung to withers and falls, piece by piece

It's just that I can't quite see right now...

Whether it's a dream or reality, it will just confuse you

However many bends there are in the road at the top of the hill, I want to go beyond them,
to the other side of the scenery that exists only in music
It's just that it's too dark to see...

There's another dream in the continuation of a dream,
like a maze with seven colors
In order to find a song in a reed pipe that can't play scales,
even if it's too vast and my eyes get dizzy,
even if I sing too much and dry out my throat,
I'll take that sea of grass I've never seen and...
Even if you disappear...

It's just that it's too dark to see...
dream scape

posted at 3:22 AM
Comments: Post a Comment