About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My mother (if you call that horrible person a mother) is getting worse and worse each day. I don't mean to bloody bitch about her, but it's true. I don't care if it's a teenage thing or whatever, but lately, she's really getting annoying. and bitchy.
she ALWAYS hits me without a reason. I finished my homework, so I was watching something on youtube. I already told her I was going to watch something okay. I closed the door, cause you bloody don't need someone (like a certain younger brother) coming in and watching what you watch.
So I was waiting for it to load, and she just slams the door open and hits me! like what the hell? People nowadays always open doors without knocking. I'll probably die of shock or something one day.
and the whole day she just says "that shit girl" and "one day I will skin her alive" or some stupid threat about throwing me out of the window. (doubt she can kill me with that. Second storey yo.)I haven't even done anything! I didn't skip school just because I didn't do my HOLIDAY homework like my elder brother, nor did I go off to some party and get myself sick like my younger brother.
And yesterday I even went to dhoby ghaut to help her collect something! Because of that I also took the wrong train thinking it was going the direction my home was and wasted even more time.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT WOMAN?

I mean seriously. She's like a volcano.

...it feels better typing it all out.

posted at 5:53 AM
Comments: Post a Comment