About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Monday, January 08, 2007

hmm... maybe the class deco won't rawk (to me) anymore, since I have decided not to donate my death note posters. I love em both and the Raito poster should be pasted on the ceiling so that when I wake up I can see him everyday. =w=
The horror section of the class deco, where death note will fit in, will be at the back of the class. That sucks. Teachers will know I'm not paying attention if I turn behind to gaze at Raito's smexayy face, you see. So...yeah. I donated a wolf's rain one and a nana one, but seems the average anime-watcher in our class doesnt seem to know what the heck both are about, maybe I should keep both. *cough*I'm intending to give the wolf's rain poster to someone since it's the only anime she watches *cough*

Here's a list of animes I'm following nowadays-
-Bleach
-Death Note
-Shakugan no Shana
-Yamato Nadesico shichihenge
-Kanon 2006
-Tokimeki Memorial

It's measly. Releases are once a week (except for shakugan no shana cause that's already finished) but I can't help it now cause youtube loading speeds are bliddy undependable now and my bittorent doesn't work. D:

posted at 5:53 AM
Comments: Post a Comment