About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Sunday, January 07, 2007

An update! :D

I haven't much to say... cause there's too many to say. Anyway, school has begun, and I don't feel much like a Sec 2. And the classroom feels really weird. It also seems much dirtier than the 112 classroom. So far the teachers.. seem great! :D
I'm also looking much forward to our class decoration. It will whup everyone's asses! >:D
I mean, like, there's Death note! and ouran! Anime! in it!
I bought 6 posters, some meant for the class. I'm not sure if I want to give up the two Death Note ones I bought though. One has Raito hogging the poster limelight (<3) and the other is Raito and L being chained together (<3)

My seat in class isn't good at all. It's right in front of the teacher's table. ORZ.
And bleh, I know less than half the people in this class! I'm pretty happy Chew Lin is chair though. :D

I really should change my blogskin soon. It's feeling stale. from Version 0.1-Ouran Love to Version 0.2- Hot anime guys FTW?

I really need to finish up on more anime, but !@##%ly, youtube is extremely SLOW. SLOW SLOW SLOW. It's been slow since the Taiwan thing. But for some people youtube still works perfectly fine! WTH?

posted at 1:14 AM
Comments: Post a Comment