About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Monday, October 30, 2006

I realized I'm getting more and more estranged from some people lately.
...poo.

Had GB cantata rehersals today. Few people came...had their reasons though, I think. Anyways, I had to practice a lot of shouting. I'm sure a lot of people haven't heard me shout before. :)
I don't really like shouting. and I HATE singing in front of other people. I have no sense of tune and rhythm.
And then I had to practise waking up with a shock and looking around me in confusion. One of the last times I did it, I felt a "SNAP" at my neck when turning my head and severe pain that followed after. Luckily I still can turn my head, though. My hands were severely dirty after that and prob'ly so was my back and hair. Seems to me room J1-09 is never ever cleaned.
THE MONEY WE RAISE HAD BETTER BE WORTH IT! TT_TT
..where does the money go anyway?
With all the rehersals, how is my neck going to survive? D:

Oh. and why on earth do I always play guy roles? I feel like someone from the zuka club. (ouran reference)

posted at 5:54 AM
Comments: Post a Comment