About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Today we had our results back. Here're my marks.
English paper 1: 23/30 (I swear I have to do better than that; but I tried my best..)
English paper 2: 27/40 (Gaaah and I thought my English wouldn't be too bad)
Higher Chinese overall:99.5/160 (I'm DEAD.)
History: 19/20 (<3! Though I think if I were more precise instead of saying "Good government" I could have gotten full marks)
Lit: 18/25 (Same as last terms'. I thought I'd do worse for this, so..)
Geog: 19/25 (Quite happy with this, improved from last time. I expected 14-15, actually.)
Math: 43/45 (No thanks to presentation errors!)
Physics: 23/30 (Not too happy, but at least above average)

After that Nana, Liz and I went to far east because they wanted to take neos to relieve the oh-noes-look-at-my-$!&%^-exam-marks-blues. May scan them in later. Then we went to comics connection, where nana bought two Tsubasa posters, and I bought two Death note posters. One is of Misa with Reyn behind her. Misa holds this giant golden grim reaper sickle thing. The other is of Mello and Near. After that we went to Tangs to look for birthday presents.

posted at 3:23 AM
Comments: Post a Comment