About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Friday, October 20, 2006

EOYS ARE OVER; WAHOO!

Right after school Muni, Liz, Nana, TG and I headed off to Orchard to watch Deathnote.
DEATHNOTE WAS TOTALLY NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT AT ALL<3
I WANT RAITO AND L......'s brains.

went to kino, art friend, comics connection and neoprintings after that.
thus I bring a neoprint dump.
Sorry about the lousy image quality.

Liz put a tiara on me.. TT_TT
Nana looks so cute ^^
is that a handphone in my hand? >_>


Liz should lay off neoprint designing.xD What's with my PINK SUNGLASSES?


I designed this one n_n-
I like sparkles.


Inspired after our Deathnote movie. I suggested doing the "L" pose xD
...Muni didn't get it though.



so she compensated with this one. The "L" was superimposed on the comp by me.
We're showing off our lovely deathnote-ish black sketchbooks bought from art friend!<3


Liz designed this one.
Buuny ears and hammers XD

there's more, but I'm too lazy to scan and crop those >D

posted at 3:02 AM
Comments: Post a Comment