Biological Name: Jazlyn// Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)// Age: 14// DOB: 4th March 1993// Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food// Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006// To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night// Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain// Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial// Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note) Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//
Friends && Links
212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen 112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat Family
[<3]My elder brother. Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!
The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA.
Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits
Blogskin:
The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~
Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
On Friday I walked past someone who didn't seem to right in the head. He always walks around this neighbourhood and usually I try to avoid but today I wasn't too observant enough and it was too late to turn around. I'd walk past him once before and he'd cleared his throat at me very menancingly. He was sitting at the bench, staring at me and as I walked past he made some very weird expression. then when I was a few steps away he said "You not scared ah?"