About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I haven't been posting for a long while. Guess my procrastinating skills were at work again.
Last Wednesday-Back to Rosyth
It was raining so heavily, such a bad sign already. Elizabeth, Shiing, Muni and I took a cab back to primary school. I miss rosyth so badly. I miss the classrooms, I mess the weirdly decorated toilets, I miss the canteen... I still remember the Icare room n_n
And ever since there was a new principal things have changed so much. In fact I'm very upset at one change, the School Achievement Day on Thursday change. I mean, we are specially given half a day on Thursday to go back to our primary schools and what? We have to go on a Wednesday instead where we have a full day and (in some cases) CCA!
Even worse, all ex-students were confined to the indoor basketball court (IBC). We can't go to the canteen, we can't visit the classrooms..what gives? The teachers whom we wanted to see would then meet us in the IBC as well. It's not natural! D:
To make everything the worse of all, there were VISITING HOURS. from 2pm to 4pm.
oh my god.
I saw hu lao shi, Mr. Grosse, Mrs. Tong and Mrs. Teo again..sometimes I wish I was still back in rosyth. teehe.
And I saw ex-classmates again! the guys seemed to have shot up. I mean really. I'm as tall as some people now. I think TG's height change was very obvious D: I don't think he can be hummingbird anymore.
After that we had lunch at the coffeeshop near the school (because we couldn't go to the canteen. grr)and I ordered from the same stall in which I used to buy fries from when I was in Rosyth. Ah..memories.
A lot of people left the coffeeshop earlier to play IT
-interjection. explanation of what IT is.-
IT: It was a game invented when we were in P5, named after that big brain thingy in a Wrinkle in Time for no reason at all. This game was usually played after higher chinese, where we would go to the playground in the surrounding neighbourhood and make..quite a lot of noise. This game requires 1 or 2 people to be the IT, and the rest of the players will stand on the elevated brown platform of the playground. The playground was elevated (for the slides and stuff).
So, the IT is unable to step on the platform, and by climbing the rest of the things that are not brown (slides and roofs, in Andrew's case), must try and touch one of the players and the player that is touched will be the next IT.
When I was finally done with lunch and headed for the playground with Elizabeth, hopeful for another fun game of IT, something really bad happened. I think I shouldn't say it...
Anyway, the back-to-rosyth meeting was kind of a flop. No freedom to go anywhere we want, no comfort (wet from rain)....

Last Thursday- School celebration
Must I say how badly this went as well? It was raining again. We had ACES day dance first and that was floppy because we were crammed at the koi pond area with barely enough space to move and the rain was so loud the music could barely be heard.
Then all the sec 1s were shoved in the KS chee to watch the "live" telecast of the celebraton while the rest watched it in real life at the hall. Now, tha was horrible. about three hours of gruelling torture. The "live" thing wasn't so live. It would have sound and moving pictures for roughly 3 seconds, and then freeze for another 10. So people lost interest and some were doing last minute teacher's day cards and pressies. As for me, I was trying to watch at first but after that I have no idea what I was doing, so I must hae been daydreaming. Such a pity, I wanted to see the celebration so badly too.
Then I had to drop my teachers day cards into the lockers? That was very unbearable. Everybody was trying to do it, so there was this giant crowd of girls, pushing and jostling, trying to open the locker doors and shove their presents inside. I was opening one locker door and almost hit someone on the head with it when it opened.
Then liyana and I went manga-shopping, hurray! But we went to eat at BKs first to avoid the lunch crowd. Turkey Bacon, yo!
At kino, sadly, volume two of ouran still wasn't there. I wanted the Chuang Yi one. So we were browsing around, and I saw some manga that interested me, so I decided to go home and try some manga scanlations online first. One of them was Kamichama Karin. Amazing art nyo!
Then we went to Art Friend. It's a giant shop full of art and craft materials. I officially love that place man! There were so many things I wanted to buy. They had styrofoam shapes, even in alphabet! There were various shapes of wood that will make nice teachers day gifts! (too late)
There were stacks of paint! Brushes! Spraypaints! Iron-on patches! pretty thread! Different types of paper!
In the end I bought two black copic markers and a set of 10 paper umbrellas. I bought two as nana wanted one and she didn't have any money so I bought it first and she'll pay back later. I got the mini cocktail paper umbrellas because long ago, when I was about 5 or something, I attended someone's birthday party which had umbrellas on the cake. I wanted one so badly, but I was unable to get a slice with an umbrella. Hmph. So to fufil my deprived childhood, I went to buy them. Now, I can't remember where I left them in the house...

Last Friday- MPH, neh!
My mum took leave because initially my parents wanted to go to malaysia to shop but suddenly my father couldn't make it and it was too late for my mum to cancel the leave. So in the afternoon my mum and I went to suntec to spend my MPH vouchers. hehe. At first I thought it was at Raffles' Place, so we dropped at Raff;es' Place MRT station instead. When we realized it was city hall, my mum almost killed me because when the MRT was at City hall MRT station I told her not to get off. Oops.
We walked to city hall MRT station, so my mum was like "oh well. at least there's exercise"
At borders, I originally got the stuffed dog with the leash (15.90), Volume one of Genshiken(A manga about an otaku club) and Japanese for dummies(which was 50 bucks, so it used up one voucher) and my mum got lots of stationery to fill the gap between what I got and 100 bucks. (Had $150 worth, saved $50 for next time)
Bt at the counter they said gift items (which meant the dog) was not included under the voucher. I was so sad :C The stuffed doggy was very soft and cute but I'd never buy it with real money. So I had to put it back and my mum got EVEN MORE stationery Dx
At least she'll pay me back the amount she used for stationery, which was $30.54. Yay! I can buy 4 volumes of manga published by Chuang Yi with this!


Lately
since it's the holidays, I've been slacking around at home, doing ouran fanart, watching ouran, hanging out at ouran forums and gaiaonline, watching new anime...
New anime I've watched: Genshiken(the manga made me interested): I finished all 12 episodes. Kujibiki Unbalance(Genshiken made quite a lot of reference on this anime which will be screening in Japan soon but three episodes were provided in the genshiken DVD which someone uploaded on youtube so I watched those three as well)and School Rumble (school romance comedy. Same genre as ouran).
Lately I've also been reading a little of my Japanese for Dummies, though not a lot and so far Japanese seems confusing. The book says you have to use a lot of different words for different occasions and politeness level. oh boy.

posted at 11:26 PM
Comments: Post a Comment