About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Three days in a go. Let's get on with it shall we?
Monday
It zoomed by really quickly, I was shocked. Perhaps it was in anticipation for the 5 days of glorious holidays that would be coming.But nothing much happened that was interesting, but I defintely had a fun recesstime chatting with Elizabeth and Munirah about Ouran.

Tuesday.
I guess it triggered a lot of bad moods, although it was the celebration of national day. We (the fine class of 112) had a really bad arrangement- Hard to see unless right in the front and leaning against the wall, and in full view of everyone. We could only see the side and back view of the performers. First class seating, no?
Well anyway, 112 got booked. Again. For making excessive noise. During the celebration. I think now we'll really get the detention. The celebration by itself..was not very impressionable. But then again, celebrations usually unimpress me. Except some children/teachers day concerts back in rosyth then. Involvation and slight teasing of teachers participating...those were the days, I kind of miss Rosyth.
After our last PSL session muni, liz, nana and I went to Orchard. Because there was a horrendously long queue at the busstop and the buses seemed to never arrive, we walked there. Lots of buses passed us. Our aim of this trip? Manga Shopping. Nana wanted to get Tsubasa, whereas three of us wanted to get Ouran! I got volume 1 and 7 and Liz got 8 from comics connection. Then we met Jane (ex-rosythian) and had lunch in burger king.
After that Jane, Muni, Elizabeth and I went to kinokuniya, because Comics Connection did not have the volumes of ouran that we appointed muni to buy. Nana went home. hunh. And at Kino, there was a 20% storewide sale. Imagine! I could have bought my two volumes at kino and saved $3.20. There wasn't a stock for volume 2 there either, sadly. So muni bought volume 4 and 5. I booked three to buy later because there was an illustration of the Hitachiin twins on the cover of volume 3. Kyaan!~
Then we headed for home, except Jane and Muni for ah, certain reasons. But anyway, to kill time I got followed from Orchard to Ang Mo Kio.

Wednesday-National day
Today I somehow didn't feel that it was very national day like. I felt that it was more like a weekend, or a normal holiday. Weird. Perhaps I don't love my country anymore! Well I am proud of Teensy ol' Singapore, but I guess I don't see the point in celebrating the day of her independence. Oh well. Anyway, my mum, little brother and I headed off to orchard (again) because I told her about that sale in kino. So we went to orchard for a looksee and shop a little and I managed to buy volume 3 in kino. Yay! After that my mum wanted to go to the main Takashimaya shop or whatever it's called to look for clothes, though she didn't buy any. I took my little brother to the toys corner. I still like going to the toy's corner. I still like staring and -erhem- barbie dolls and plushies. guess it shows how deprived I was in childhood. Haha. Anyway my brother was gawking at the X-box station where two kids were hogging the game. They were using it for very long. Anyway, while my brother was watching I took out Ouran volume 3 and started to read! Then my mum came looking for us and off we went.
We went to Mos burger for lunch and after that bought some frozen youghurt (?) from some italian gelato brand or something. I'm not very well-versed in this matter~ Anyway, to celebrate national day the shop had an offer. Buying two flavours, one white and one red-ish, would cost only three dollars instead of three ninty. Knowing my mum the bargain hunter, my brother and I had a cup each! Mine was Raspberry(for red) and Lemon sherbet (for white) while my bro's was Strawberry (red) and strawberry cheesecake (white) maybe I should nickname him "Ichigo". Bleh.
My mum got me a pair of 49-dollar white gold earrings from a jewellery store. I wonder why. With that money I could have gotten 7 volumes of manga. My old earrings (which rotted, coincidentally) were two fifty. o_o''
In the bus, we had the two seats that faced each other right at the front. My mum and the shopping bags beside her was facing backwards whereas my little bro and I were facing forward. (sitting backwards gives me a headache) Then a mentally disabled man boarded the bus and squeezed between our seats and tried to sit where the shopping bags were. Before that I was so afraid he wanted to sit on one of us. That would be spooky. Luckily my mum grabbed the shopping bags away in time. She was then asked by the man's companion if she could swap places with her. So my mum sat away from me and my brother.
I was so scared. I immediately fished out my volume three from my kinokuniya plastic bag and started to read, though either flipping the pages too quickly or staying at one page for too long. I kept telling myself to be ready to dodge any minute. Heh. n_n' Other people usually dislike others staring at them.
But anyway, the distance between the station where he boarded the bus and the station where I was going to alight wasn't a lot. So we got out in no time. Sometimes I wonder what that man feels. He sounded (I didn't try to see) as if he was crying in the bus.
I reached home and I wasn't very happy either. My elder brother (kor for short) had a friend over and apparently he installed warcraft in MY computer and let his friend play in MY room while he played using the new one which was actually earnt because of me getting into RGS. Kor took possesion of the new computer after it arrived, ditching the slow old one to me, as usual, like the MP3 story, which I shall not mention today.
Anyway, because a *stranger* was in my room, I couldn't enter it and I was kept out of my room for one whole hour. I was so pissed. Kor is a complete dolt. He didn't even ASK if he could let a stranger intrude on my privacy! And when I commented about that he, that rudeass, shouted back at me. He also shouted at my mum. Unreasonable. We even brought buns back for HIS breakfast.
My room contains so much personal things, my stuffy toys, my ouran manga (remember volume 1 and 2?) lying on my table, my scattered stationery, my bags, my MONEYBOX. Not to mention the wealth of private things in my computer! My drawings, ouran msn icons, homework, games... who knows, he could have explored around and looked at MY stuff! And to think, I just removed the password protect from my computer. I'm putting it back again.

posted at 7:36 AM
Comments: Post a Comment