About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Got stabbed by Grace. Thank you very much, Grace.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

I didn't look at myself in the mirror, but the first thing I thought when I woke up was "On computer and watch ouran!"

-question two has been blotted because it was extremely irrelevant-


3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?

Bore.

4. Favorite planet?

Mars. Mars Bars.


5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?

I barely use my handphone, and my number's my older brother's old one. So the number must've been one of his friend's.

6. What is your favorite ringtone on your phone?

It's not a tune I know the name of, but there's something called "Dancing Puppets" that I like as well.


7. What kinda shirt you have on?

I'm wearing a sleeveless pink and white plaid night dress. Dam you.


8. Describe yourself in one phrase.

I like Ouran.


9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?.

LYKOMG! you don't wear shoes in the house.


10. Bright or Dark Room?

yo, it's night time. If I was in the dark I'd mkae e l0r uf miztqkez inh muh typonf


11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

er. Cat Freak. Stabber. Smiles all the time (too much). Likes to stab Ouran-watchers

12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?

Push both together and sleep on both. Why not? At least I won't fall off the bed like Kaoru (Ouran character) always does (:

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Trying to do Kaoru fanart. Damn you again.


14. What did your last text message say that you received on your mobile

"Jazlyn, if you don't feel well take a taxi back" or something. It was from my mum long long ago when I didn't feel well but went to school because of a literature test. I saw that message a week after I recovered.

15. Where is your letter box?

Downstairs, and in my computer if you're talking about email.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?

...Ouran.


17.Who told you he/she loved you last?

er. Sad to say, it's Miyabi from the made-up game "Okie Dokie Memorial 2" that was played by the Otaku Renge in Ouran. He was saying "I have feelings for you" or something to the viewers, and I just watched a repeat of the episode again, so...


18. Last furry thing you touched?

My little brother's hand. Little werewolf.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

*Sob* I confess.. I took DHA pills...


20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?

bleh.


21. Favorite age you have been so far?

-1

22. Your worst enemy?

who?


23. What is your current desktop picture?

KAORU FROM OURAN! I even arranged my icons in a heart in the pic ;D

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

"okay la, mummy" Forgot why I said it :/

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly?

onemillionplz. Imagine! All the ouran merchandise and manga you can buy... +_+


26. Do you like someone?

yes. This question is dumb. You should put "Do you like someone? Who?"


27. The last song you listened to?

The ending song for the ouran anime.

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?

Who has a gun in the first place. you? >_> If it was a paper bullet at my mum, no, I wouldn't.

29. If you could punch one person in the face who would it be?

no strength :/

30. What is the closest object to your left foot?

Air dear, Air. what a random question =_=+

I'm supposed to stab five people but heck. I'm too lazy and I don't owe any knives right now. Not a murderess either, can't risk a lifetime in jail without Ouran you know.

I forgot to put my lunches from Monday onwards, so here you are hehe
Monday: Rice, chicken, toufu. Stall nine.
Tuesday: Rendang Burger Meal. Burger King.
Wednesday: Beef Rice burger. Mos Burger
Thursday: Pasta and fried chicken. Home.

posted at 7:34 AM
Comments: Post a Comment