Biological Name: Jazlyn// Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)// Age: 14// DOB: 4th March 1993// Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food// Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006// To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night// Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain// Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial// Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note) Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//
Friends && Links
212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen 112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat Family
[<3]My elder brother. Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!
The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA.
Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits
Blogskin:
The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~
Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Both days weren't interesting either. What an uninteresting life I lead. : Thursday: I started watching Ouran High School Host Club thanks to Lisa's saying "you must watch" and God knowing I'm very easy influenced especially in choosing what I eat because others are trying it too. Anyway, I went to youtube and OMG kazam! loved the series in it's first 5 minutes. It's of the comedy-romance genre, I should think. Anyway, It's really funny ^^ Friday: AEP again. This time I had to trace the chysanthanum flower on a piece of tracing paper with a 18x18 square drawn on it. Then after that shade on the other side of the tracing paper on a piece of A3 paper so that marks will be left on it. Basically, moving the drawing of the flower from my Art diary (Black sketchbook received from JeeX as a B'dae pressie) to the piece of paper without ruining the original drawing. Ingenious! After that we're going to divide our drawing into four equal squares and in each square colour the chysanthanum in different shades say for the first one, greyscale. Too bad I'm so bad at painting. Why can't there be a digital art segment in our syllabus? :x After all, few years from now almost everything'll be digitalized. Nancy won't be happy ;D Today's was also one of the most interesting assemblys ever! We got to watch three wonderful films. The one my group did in IT club looks horrid compared to it. I mean really horrid. Dx Especially the one about the shop- the camerawork was so professional :0
Thursday Lunch: Stall 9 (forgot what I got though) Friday Lunch: chocolate pillows (puffy biscuits with chocolate filling inside. A lot in a packet for something that's 50 cents. Oishi!)