About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Friday, August 25, 2006

Another week has passed. Just like a whirlwind. I wonder how the days are going by so fast... Oh well, at least there's now just one more week till teacher's day. that'll mean going back to rosyth! Not that I know much juniors there, but it's nice to see the teachers again. And the cheap food XD
And the colourful buildings...ALL the memories! :,C
Personally I can't remember the things that happened in the early part of the week. So...I shall just state the important highlights in my week to me, if any.
Lately, I've been addicted to Chieko Kawabe songs and the Ouran soundtrack. Especially the character songs...*starts fangirling all over again*
But I think I'm getting overly addicted. That's not too good is it...In the morning (saturday) I woke up and the first thing I thought was what time it was, naturally. Then my next thought was...Ouran. Without watching Ouran for a day I feel really out and if I'm not doing anything related to Ouran, I feel out as well. Everyone else seems to be okay, they still seem to have lifes other than Ouran. But for me, a scary thought: That Ouran IS my life.
Of course, this was about how I felt for Bleach, as well. But nowadays, Bleach is just outside entertainment when an episode comes out once a week. So I guess my fangirlism span isn't very long. But I had barely done any Bleach fanart, just a small Rukia drawing which didn't require me a lot of time. But for Ouran, I've spent so much time on fanart, I even drew Honey-Sempai on the class whiteboard eating a giant slice of cake with Usa-chan. Which reminds me. I can never seem to draw Kyoya, Haruhi or Mori..Gah. Work harder, me! x3
On Friday, after school, Muni and I went to visit three mph branches, to see which one has the most things worth spending the vouchers on. We went to Novena, CityLink and Raffles' place. I forgot which branch was it, but it was huge, and it had a stufftoy corner which held these giant bears which were SO cute, and costing only 33 bucks. It's fur was so soft and nice to huggle against! Well, It's quite little for a $150 voucher, but I defintely wouldn't buy it if I didn't have the voucher -^^-
there were also doggy stuff toys that had a pink or red leash attached to the collars on theier necks. The big one was 19,90, the small one was 9.90, I think. I may consider getting that too. Somehow, that stuffed doggy seems very familiar, as if I've seen someone having it before..
Anyways, Mph has a fair collection of manga, the funniest set I found consisting of well, pokemon. But there was "The Wallflower", which is the equivalent of "Perfect Girl Evolution" or "My Fair Lady", "Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch", "trigun", "Othello", "xxxHolic", "Negima", Tsubasa and more. "Othello" looks very promising. the blurb says it's about this timid and shy girl called Yaya who has another self, Nana, who is boisterous and very unlike Yaya. And they change personalities once they look at a mirror or something. May get volume one with the voucher.
Unfortunately I couldn't see the manga collection for the biggest branch, which looked very promising, because some guy was reading there at the bookshelve and blocking everything.
Muni said why not ask him to move, but hello! How would my character allow me to ask a stranger to move off? X3
Anyway that's about it. It's a pretty short entry, hunh.

Fanart!
Favourite characters Kaoru and Hikaru from obviously, Ouran!
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38687660/

whee~


This is interesting:
You Should Learn Chinese

Surprised? You shouldn't be - Chinese is perfect for an ambitious person like you.
You're a natural entrepreneur, and a billion people are waiting to do business with you!
What Language Should You Learn?


Oh well. Chinese is sort of close to Japanese. So.. :ninjaface:

posted at 10:13 PM
Comments: Post a Comment