Biological Name: Jazlyn// Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)// Age: 14// DOB: 4th March 1993// Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food// Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006// To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night// Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain// Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial// Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note) Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//
Friends && Links
212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen 112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat Family
[<3]My elder brother. Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!
The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA.
Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits
Blogskin:
The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~
Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
So... I haven't updated for a long, long while, eh? A week. Well, this post shall cover a week. In fact, next time I may only update weekly or..none at all XD Monday personally I can't remember much, only that something bad happened that made my week HELL. zomglykIhateblood. If you don't get what I mean, you don't have to get what I mean. I didn't turn up for GB because of that. mind you, I brought my uniform okay. I don't really like wearing it though :C There also was the first three groups presenting for HCL PT. Made me feel bad because my script seemed very short, so I made my mind to edit by wednesday(time when I'm supposed to present)
Tuesday Nothing extremely interesting. Enough said neh. I was editing my script tuesday night.
Wednesday I had my HCL script all ready, and I had sent it to the main computer to print via msn (my older brother was using the new main one as usual) and told my brother to print. Later he said my chinese hung the comp and he restarted. After that I totally forgot about my script that needed printing because I was trying to finish a piece of Ouran fanart that was due for a competition on Thursday. So I only remembered about my unprinted script in school. Luckily it was before school started, so I grabbed my underutilized handphone, rushed to the canteen and called my mother at home to email the script to my email so that I could print in school. Luckily she hadn't gone to work yet either. After recess I chionged down my food (hungry ^^')and rushed to the library with grace to print. But someone was using the comp connected to the printer and so I had to wait for a while. And when I finally got to use the computer, it couldn't load the hotmail window at all! I waited and waited and waited. Recess was over and Grace went to the computer lab for comp studs, and she would tell the teacher I was late because I was printing something (thanksgrace) but after such a lonnnng time, the window still didn't load. It took a few minutes to load by one bar and when the loading bar was full, still nothing happened. Fed up, I left and went for comp studs. I then remembered someone coming into the computer lab and printing something before, so I was feeling so hopeful. Liz's computer was attached to a private printer. So I asked if she could get the file from my email (with me typing the pswd) and when she clicked the "download" button an error message popped out saying I can't download that thing. Would you believe that? I tried using my computer and it worked. and then I heard that all the computers were connected to another main printer. I was so happy to hear that! So I got permission to print, printed out on my paper because the printer didn't have any (bought for 4 at 10cents from the library) and..well, I was so relieved. So we were presenting, and I became so nervous and stumbled on so many pronounciations. Grawwrghff.
Thursday Two tests! How horrendously horrid. It was a history and a English letter writing test. I think I did okay for both. I hope. There also was IT club, and we were learning flash. Finally! A skill learned in IT club that I have a strong chance of needing in the future. I don't think I'll be filming, yaknoe?
Friday Geography marks back. I hate myself. Why do I keep getting so consarndedly low in geography? It was all because of my essay. I hate that essay. I got a level one, thankyou very much. Here's a little hint to what subject I may be dropping in the future. It's not because of the teacher, it's because of my lousy skills at geography Dx then there was AEP. Bought a four dollar paintbrush because mine didn't paint very nicely. But my painting still turned out as crap. GAAH! why am I so bad at everything? Assembly. Some kind of level discussion, and talking about some issues like dates of CCA tryouts and workload and stuff. Had some things to say, but I didn't fancy crossing a sea of students to that faraway microphone, nor saying "Mdm chairperson". A bit weird :DD I totally wasted my afternoon away. Liz and I had liyana blindfolded, and we were leading here around the school, calling the process "the How Does It Feel Like To Be Helen Keller Experiment" we had a feeling nana would know where she was going due to contextual knowledge, so we spun her around..quite a number of times. We led her to the basketball court, on the track to the D&T lab (nana thought the track was sand), on the covered walkway where some people were practising their band instruments and stared at us as with we were crazy, at the back of the gym, in the squash court toilet. Where we let go of her and ran off. She lifted out her blinfold and I daresay received a shock XD I was only staying back because I had signed up for a support school activity- National School Chinese Song Writing(and actually, performing as well) competition. It was starting at 5:40 pm and transport was not provided. I was going with grace. I bought this flavour of slurpee from 7-11 called "fear factor" and boy, I'm never buying it again. It tastes nice when frozen, but as it melts it serverely burns your throat as you drink it, T_T I had half of that and half of coke in the cup and it was turning black. Originally it was a nice shade of blue. It also made my teeth and tongue blue! Oh, and when everything was melted it resembled a cup of water which had paintbrushes full of paints dipped into it. (I just had painting in AEP that day, remember?) Sick. The competition itself was really fun to watch. It was so much better than the previous two activities I went for in July. I went for supporting 2 swimming competitions. It was hot, cramped and boring. This one, was in the auditiorium of St andrews JC, so everyone had a nice seat to themselves and AIR CONDITION. It was also like a free concert. If only there were more activities like that, and I had known about it earlier :/
Saturday it's 2:53 pm as I'm writing this, and I have loads of things to do by the weekend. Math PT, chinese PT(planning), history homework, physics homework(gaah at this one), and my mangaka entry which is due really soon. ._. I've managed to get my hands on some songs from the ouran original soundtrack! It includes songs which have the voice actors of Tamaki, Honey and Mori singing their character songs. Mori's one sounds so romantic :DD (hinting at a certain someone here)
I finished my fanart! It's a picture of Honey hugging a large slice of cake ^^