About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Friday, August 11, 2006

Today was a pretty fun day, considering that while others had school, we didn't. My morning wasn't very well spent though. It was spent mostly on filling up Gaia orders for Naruto characters-in-a-cup pictures I made to sell. the "sexy-no-jutsu" ones were the most popular, I should think. In the Naruto series, this spell does exist. Naruto made it, if I'm not wrong and he used it many a times. Mainly to get his way with this old guy who's one of the three legendary saniin(AKA pervert) Wanna see? Here you are!
http://tinyurl.com/l8oa4
I made the "I'm not Gay" one because lots of people enjoy accusing Sasuke as gay. I don't see why though :/
http://tinyurl.com/nrhma
http://tinyurl.com/mgpbp
Smexy the no?

Okay, 'nuff on Gaia. Then I was watching Ouran episode 18, which took quite long to be subbed in English. Ahh..Honey-Sempai is just so cute. One of my next few entries will be entirely dedicated to Locations of Ouran episodes for mine and everyone's convienience because it's hard to find missing parts sometimes. There'll be another with screenshots and images for you to see how wonderful the graphics are as well, if you already can't tell from my blogskin X3

I went back to rosyth to fetch my little brother back from School. I brought Ouran the manga volume 7 with me. I came very early so I was sitting done to read when a Rosythian (of the afternoon session) walked past me and said something to his mum, which I thought sounded a lot like "otaku". Maybe it was my imagination :/
Anyway I couldn't stand so many rosythians and parents walking past me so I went for a little walk and found this chess table and bench in some ulu void deck and read in peace. I'm so glad i brought a watch. When it was almost time I left and waited for my brother, who brought me takeaway'd fried maggie noodles in hor fun sauce from Stall 6 in rosyth. I miss rosyth food a lot. Cheap and good. I used to buy fried maggi noodles with hor fun sauce and fried egg and green chilli. 80 cents only. Sigh...
Sadly, because it was takeaway'd, the sauce completely disappeared. I wonder if we can buy food from rosyth during teachers' day celebration when we all go back...

Lunch: Fried rice (home) and the maggi noodles.

posted at 7:05 AM
Comments: Post a Comment