Biological Name: Jazlyn// Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)// Age: 14// DOB: 4th March 1993// Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food// Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006// To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night// Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain// Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial// Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note) Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//
Friends && Links
212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen 112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat Family
[<3]My elder brother. Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!
The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA.
Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits
Blogskin:
The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~
Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Good god. Lisa has made an ouran addict out of me. >___> Well anyway, here's a short descript on what makes me love/like/neutral a certain series. Usually I love the series if wish it is totally real life (haha) And I feel a dull ache that no, everyone is purely fictional and it's just...a...story... T____T Examples include HarryPotty(XD), Bleach and now, Ouran. KYAA! -Bet I sound like a fangirl- Okay here's why methink's Ouran's cool. Usually, I am uninterested in the main characters of any series. For example, I personally don't care about Harry or Ichigo, but I do like Haruhi (assuming she's the main character)! Kyaaaa! >W< In fact, I don't even dislike any important side characters from the series at all~ Also, Ouran's a comedy-romance genre thing. I love comedy! And based on the 112 movie poll a *lot* of people seem to like romance! coughinterested?cough Maaaaybe there's occasional mature themes in it but hey, almost everything does and I know many 13-year olds who watch/read it already :] I think the art in the anime is better than the art in the manga! And I love the ending and opening themes!! Especially the art in the ending/closing themes. Kyaaaaa xD Wait. If you assumed I did nothing except read/watch Ouran the entire Saturday, you're wrong. I finished my Lit letter-writing FA and journal entry on how it was like being the observer for the "Miracle Worker", "Guesser" and "Observer" activity thing. Bet you forgot. Anyway, it's due before the national day holidays so you ought to do it. Today I also read the entire chapter on agriculture in the Sec 4 textbook for geog, you know. D<
Homework planner tomorrow: since I've finished all the anime episodes there is made available so far, tomorrow's a work-hard day. Will be doing History FA Math PT (if theres anything more) and various other pieces of homework I will suddenly remember last minute.
Lunch: Chicken porridge! I love chicken porridge. *ate 1 and a half big bowls while watching ouran in youtube*