Biological Name: Jazlyn// Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)// Age: 14// DOB: 4th March 1993// Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food// Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006// To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night// Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain// Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial// Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note) Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//
Friends && Links
212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen 112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat Family
[<3]My elder brother. Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!
The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA.
Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits
Blogskin:
The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~
Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Lots of things happened today! First of all, today when I got on my schoolbus, the bus stank of vomit. Yes it did. o_O Then when I entered the classroom, it stank of stale boots. What a smell-y day! :D
My half-an-hour Story with Buggy Today I met a tigerfly during Lunch, landed it on my hand and it never flew off! Buggy stayed with me on my finger throughout lunch, and what an active excercise-loving bug he was! He kept crawling all over my arms. ^^ But I had to eat something, and buggy is something virtually impossible to have on your hand while eating, so I entrusted buggy to some buggysitting friends before going off to buy noodles! the last thing I heard was Jeex screaming. But buggy apparently was still fine when I came back. I ate extremely quickly and got buggy back again! Buggy likes crawling all over the place "kawaii des neh!" But all good things must come to an end because the world is evil, I was resting buggy on the back of my hands, wanting buggy to experience winter by bringing him into class but apparently this was not to be. Buggy was discriminated against and chased out of the class..well, along with me. He was sadly misjudged and labled as "Gross" and "Disgusting", for reasons unknown. I could have sworn Buggy fluttered his beautiful wings in agitation. Poor thing.
My heart could have been torn into pieces as I tried to chase buggy away from my hand, I wanted it to stay, but society ruled that it couldn't. Buggy must have been shocked. He flew around in circles, before landing back on my hand again. He must have felt the pain as well. However, I told Buggy that he had to leave, or he would be murdered by a classmate, who had been hinting she might. With blurry vision I watched as he flew off into the sky again, whose path of life had crossed mine for that special half an hour, his fate was in the hands of God. Farewell, buggy, my dear friend!
whu. That was long. Now I've got to go and do my colour wheel of d00mness.
Current Homework:Colour wheel and a quarter of a book review What I ate for lunch:Pork Chop Noodles with a tea egg from Stall Two Future Homework:GB spiritual badgework PPT slide, as I have promised Elizabeth Tan.