About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

We had our geography test today. It didn't go very well. I shan't say why because some classes haven't had their tests yet. Some cried. Shan't say who either.
I didn't cry, if that was what you're thinking. In fact I was happy because it was over and I could concentrate on the long list of homework that's been lying in wait for me. Though there was that doubtful nagging ache that I didn't answer some things correctly.
To those who haven't taken the test: Er..what're you reading this blog for? go and STUDY.
Those who have : It's overrrr...

From this post onwards I shall also keep track of certain mundane things. Like what I ate for lunch. Why lunch? Most of my lunches are spent in school and you can check out my canteen stall-going patterns! (and also to see what kind of food I like so you can treat me next time. haha :B) Lunch is also most likely the meal I will never miss, I miss breakfast sometimes and recess time may be needed for more *important* things to do some times, too. Dinner is complicating. Practically all my dinners are eaten at home.

Today
Lunch: Mag-a-cone strawberry ice cream cone from Stall #1
Youtube: Second part of Cardcaptor Sakura episode 4 (I eat dinner and watch)
Current homework-doing: Chinese book review
Tomorrow's homework-doing: colour wheel for AEP. Just because I was absent last-last week and last week was RHD so there were no AEP lessons.

posted at 6:23 AM
Comments: Post a Comment