About Me

Biological Name: Jazlyn//
Nicknames: Jaz,Jazzay, Jazzo,RabidRaitoFangirl, Mooshii-(old nickname)//
Age: 14//
DOB: 4th March 1993//
Likes: Drawing, manga, anime, computer, Food//
Anime following at the moment:Death note, Bleach, Perfect Girl Evolution, La corda D'oro, Nana, Kanon 2006//
To watch: rozen maiden, Code Geass, Fate//Stay night//
Watched: Ouran high school host club, School Rumble, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, He is my Master, Genshiken, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain//
Giving up temporarily: Naruto, FMA, Tokimeki Memorial//
Character likes: I <3 Kaoru(ouran)&& Raito (Death note)
Reads:Manga, Doujinshi, Occasional Yaoi, fantasy, comedy.//




Friends && Links

212o7ers
[<3]212 'o7 Class blog.
[<3]Muni
[<3]Lisa
[<3]Maryam
[<3]Gracia
[<3]ZiQi
[<3]Kathleen
[<3]Sarah Ong
[<3]Ruifen
112o6ers
[<3]112 'o6 Class blog.
[<3]Liz
[<3]Grace Chen
[<3]Rayne
[<3]Angie
[<3]Debby
[<3]Chloe
[<3]Mandi
[<3]Joni
[<3]Spoon
[<3]Miin
RosythP6GEo5ers
[<3]Sufyan
[<3]Grace Chan
[<3]Serene
[<3]Russell Lim
[<3]Giffolai
[<3]Joon Kiat
Family
[<3]My elder brother.
Others
[<3]{L} (as it says on the tagboard)
[<3]Mr. Mah
Music nya!

The music that's playing is "Duvet", by BoA. Opening for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, which I plan to watch one day!
Notes and Extra bits

Blogskin: The pictures used are from Ouran High Host club. It's not done by me~ Graphics and compilation are though.
[X]Click to join Gaia Online. It has extremely cute avatars and art.
[X]My deviantart gallery.
[X]Click for Ouran High School Host Club episode 1. Get started, come on! <3
Anything to say?


Past posts

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sup. So I decided to move my lazy derriere again and er, tell more about things that happen to me. I am VERY aware teachers check our blogs, thus I shan't be extremely truthful.-ninjaface- All I shall do is post art, state facts and expose few feelings. Don't count on me updating often either, just thought I'd tell you.Okay. Life. Today I went to subway for lunch. :D First time ever. It was expensive but really filling, and boy do I love M&M cookies!~ Subway, EAT FRESH!Today I also decided to touch the piano for the first time in three years. I managed to play "Houki Boshi" (current song in blog) on the piano by myself! I also tried "Hanabi", but I couldn't get the middle bits correct. Darn. Anyway, that's more motivation to use the neglected piano in the family from now onwards!(Imagine all the anime songs I can play on the school piano. *dreamy look*)
I also watched episode 3 of cardcaptor sakura today! Yes, It's an old anime and it even showed on kids central before in English version (though I didn't watch it) . But I recently heard it's by CLAMP and everything by CLAMP is good so I went to youtube. XD CHOBITS!
O 3oHowever, Bleach is still top priority.Though it's released only once a week or something around there nowadays. Gahrrg. And it's still about Bountous. But bountous are fun though! I want a doll too. Something like Giselle. *nodnod*Here's something really cool: For racial harmony day 2 GB seniors (names not disclosed for privacy reasons) cosplayed as Nanao and Byakuya from Bleach! OMGOMGOMG. When muni told me she saw two bleach cosplayers I was really shocked. Really. o_O;;-I'm seeing seniors in a different light homgawsh-
The free ice given out was very nice too! I had a rootbeer and rose syrup. Wish I’d get milo or pineapple. What flavour was the green one?I WILL try and do Hanatorou next year. Hanatorou is cooler than everybody. >DThen I watched the “Where I Belong” play. Why did Liz and Rayne appear for such a short while? D: Anyway, they were really good. Gosh. The play was a little confuzzling though. Very hard to tell if the focus switched. Maybe it’s just me =_+
I plan to do a review on gaia for my English PT. Should I?
www.gaiaonline.com
er, I've got history to do now. bai!
<33 spread the bleach love!

posted at 6:56 AM
Comments: Post a Comment